Reliving The 80's

By PaisleyJade - Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I know this is a pretty random topic... but I am struggling to come to terms with the 80's fashion resurgence. Mandrake now has his own pair of skinnys to go along with his fluro t.shirts! The scary thing is that I am getting used to them. I bought the two girls some stockings a couple of days ago and had a laugh when I got them home, to find that one pair had cute leg warmers to go with them... anyone remember leg warmers??? I had two pairs of knitted leg warmers in the 80's (a grey pair and a pink & maroon pair), and boy did I love them! I am sure I will get over this phase... just pray mandrake doesn't decide to grow himself a mullet!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments... I love hearing from you!!!